Protect Your Customers and Business in the New Normal
On the backdrop of COVID-19, the wellbeing and health of both your employees and your customers is of highest priority. Based on applicable hygiene and safety measures, TÜV SÜD offers a hygiene audit to help assess your compliance to the regulatory framework.
- Assess the hygiene status of your business
- Ensure compliance with applicable safety measures
- Document your hygiene efforts
Irrespective of whether your business had to close for some weeks because of COVID-19, or has remained open throughout the pandemic crisis, compliance with all applicable hygiene and safety measures will be essential for companies of all sizes both now and in the time to come.
Measures such as shutdowns and social distancing have proven the importance of hygiene measures to reduce COVID-19 transmission. To further reduce and contain infection rates, the infections chains needs to be disrupted – both at work and at home.
The framework of COVID-19 safety measures include the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as regulations issued by national and local authorities such as the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI). Based on the applicable regulations, TÜV SÜD has developed an extensive list of requirements for business in trade and commerce. These requirements are applied by our experienced and qualified auditors for the assessment of your company’s compliance.
WHICH ASPECTS WILL BE ASSESSED ON SITE DURING A COVID-19 HYGIENE AUDIT FOR COMMERCE AND TRADE?
- Commitment of top management
- Clarification of responsibilities
- Internal and external communication
- Compliance with regulations
- Health protection and hygiene measures for employees, customers and third parties
HYGIENE AUDIT FOR COMMERCE AND TRADE – THE PROCESS
The TÜV SÜD Hygiene Audit is valuable both for businesses in operation and businesses which are re-opening after a lockdown.
Scoping and on-site audit: Based on a list of criteria tailored to the needs of your company, our auditors will conduct an on-site audit to assess your company’s compliance with the relevant regulations.
Audit Report: After completion of the hygiene audit, we will send you a TÜV SÜD audit report with an overview of your company’s hygiene status.
Hygiene Synopsis: A summary of the hygiene audit report will be included.
Action list: You will also receive an action list with opportunities for improvement identified by our auditors, which you can use for independent improvement of your hygiene status.
Communicate: To conclude the hygiene audit, we issue a one-page summary audit report which you can use in your communication with employees and customers, and display in your salesrooms.
BENEFIT FROM A HYGIENE AUDIT FOR COMMERCE AND TRADE
- Protect your customers and Business in the New Normal
- Get familiar with COVID-19 requirements that apply to your business
- Implement effective measures to protect employees and customers from risk
- Ensure compliance with all applicable hygiene and safety measures
- Demonstrate your commitment to the safety and wellbeing of our communities
WHY CHOOSE TÜV SÜD?
- We cater to your needs: our hygiene audits address the essential requirements, while also dealing with aspects specific to your field of business and industry
- Highly experienced and qualified auditors
- Our Audit Services are tailored to your needs and focus on your company
- Add value. Inspire trust. Rely on our expertise and long-standing experience in management audits