** Approval from TÜV SÜD is required for the use of the Mark prior to printing. Please contact TÜV SÜD regarding such requests
Use of the Marks is governed by the Testing and Certification Regulations, TÜV SÜD Group and Clause 8 of the Technical
Requirements for Management System Certification:
Use of the TÜV SÜD Certification Marks and Accreditation Marks (“Collectively the Marks”)
The issue of the Certificate entitles the company to use the relevant TÜV SÜD certification Mark(s) in accordance with the provisions set out therein. If the Certificate bears an accreditation Mark, or the company has been advised that TÜV SÜD is accredited for the process(es) certified, then the appropriate accreditation Mark(s) may be used together with the relevant TÜV SÜD certification Mark(s).
- The TÜV SÜD certification Mark shall only be used by the certified company and shall always be used in conjunction with the company’s name, certificate number and in connection with the process(es) listed in the Certificate. A copy of the use of the TÜV SÜD certification Mark(s) and accreditation Marks shall be provided upon registration of the Certificate.
The TÜV SÜD certification Mark(s) and accreditation Marks may be used on letterheads of the company, in advertisements and materials used for advertising and promotion of the company. The company shall identify the processes to which the Certificate applies when using the Marks in a context where the scope of the certification is in doubt.
- The Marks shall not be directly applied on the company’s product and its packaging or be associated with the company’s product in such a way as to imply that the product itself is certified by TÜV SÜD.
- The Marks shall not be applied to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports
- The company shall discontinue immediately the use of the Marks upon expiry or revocation of the Certificate, or for whatever reason(s) as decided by TÜV SÜD.
- All materials including but not limited to letterheads and advertisement brochures containing the Marks shall be submitted for TÜV SÜD's written approval prior to their use and or release to the public.
2) Each certified organisation is given a Certificate, which will indicate the Marks allowed for use.
3) A certified organisation may use the given Accreditation Mark. However, the Accreditation Mark must be used together with the respective certification Mark. The Marks are to be positioned side-by-side and boxed up together.
4) Refer to the specimens of the Marks for the colour breakdown and the types and sizes of fonts.
5) Approval from TÜV SÜD is required for the use of the Mark prior to printing.
6) TÜV SÜD reserves the rights to make amendments to this set of instructions and customers will be informed via written notice of any significant changes.