Ensure compliance of your products to industry standards
In order to market industrial products internationally and nationally, manufacturers and marketers need to ensure that their products are in compliance with the appropriate standards and regulations.
TÜV SÜD laboratories have the capability to generate up to 10KA short-circuit current for one second, with power factors ranging from 0.2 to 1.0. We have also established a joint current testing scheme with overseas test laboratories capable of generating a short-circuit current of 100KA.
- Determine tripping time of the protection devices, eg, RCCB
- Overload and short-circuit testing of circuit breakers
- Primary current injection up to 6000A to simulate high current tripping of MCB
- Temperature rise test of products to determine rated and overloaded current capacity
- Voltage impulse testing to simulate lightning surge