Application of the 7 basic tools of quality made easy!
About the e-learning course
Have you heard of the 7 basic tools of quality (Q7), but never really applied them in practice? This e-learning course uses a case study to describe all 7 tools of quality and to demonstrate their application. You will learn how the Q7 are interconnected and how they link root cause analysis to problem solving. This e-learning session course includes downloadable worksheets containing instructions and examples, enabling you to apply the 7 basic tools of quality in your own project with minimum effort.
Duration of the training: 45 mins
Login access duration: 30 days
What will you learn from the 7 basic tools of quality course?
- Introduction to methods and tools and the relationships between them based on a case study.
- Presentation of the following tools:
- Check sheet
- Pareto Chart
- Scatter plot
- Control chart
- 5 Whys
- Downloadable worksheet templates containing instructions and models for working with check sheets, histograms, Pareto charts, scatter plots and control Charts.
What is the course methodology?
The course employs a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge. Easily accessible via your laptop, tablet and mobile phone, the course gives you the opportunity to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the programme is 45 minutes, after which you will receive an e-certificate with an unique ID.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Quality assurance and quality management personnel
Who is the course advisor?
The course structure and content are developed by experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. Consisting of product specialists and technical experts, they have been working with organisations around the world to achieve business excellence.
This assures you that the course has been created with meticulous instruction, introducing you to diverse perspectives and best practices.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialistsFlexible
- Flexible Learning Style
Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment
- Competency-Based Learning
Show your course progress based on demonstrated learning
- Professional Certification
Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
1. How do I enroll for the course?
To enroll, simply click here and fill out the form accordingly.
2. What is included with the course?
You get access to our e-learning content along with the assessments that will help you understand the topics in depth. In the event of any technical difficulties, you can contact us for support.
3. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Yes. The course allows you to take a break and return to it within the defined access period.
4. Are there any tests in the middle of the course?
Yes, there are interactive quizzes throughout the course to gauge your understanding of the lectures.
5. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrolment?
No, refund is not possible once the account is activated.
6. What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
Access period may be adjusted for B2B customers depending on what was agreed in the contract. For B2C customers, access runs only for 30 days.
7. I have difficulty accessing the course. Whom should I contact?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 687 5673.
8. Who developed the course and what are their qualifications?
The course is developed by TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. The experts undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.
9. Whom do I contact if I want more in-depth course materials?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +63 2 687 5673.
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.