About the course
TÜV SÜD South Asia in association with BRCGS organise 2 days course on BRC standard - Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8.0 for sites.
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
This program is structured to provide an overall understanding as per BRC Issue 8.0 requirements with the aid of tutor led sessions, interactions and relevant examples.
After completion of this course, you would learn about BRC Issue 8.0 standards requirements along with an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standards Audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRC Global Standards Directory
Who should attend
- Food Safety Management representatives of an organization.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of BRC Issue 8.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing,
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
Duration: 02 Days
Should have knowledge and / or working experience in Food Industry or related industries.
Organisation planning to get certified to BRC Global Standard Issue 8.0.
BRCGS - https://www.brcgs.com
Online exam with 25 questions and passing mark is 60%.
BRC would issue certificate of “Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8.0 for sites”