About the course
This course has been designated to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the requirements of Issue 5, including the objectives of fundamental clauses and statements of intent. Delegates will learn how audits against the Standard operate including preparation, the audit, non-conformities. Corrective actions and certificate issue. A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry.
- Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
- Outline the details of the audit and certification programme
- Determine audit scope and plan the audit
- Prepare for an audit, deal with non-conformities and corrective actions
- Use and share reports on the BRC Global Standards Directory
- Understand the BRC Global Standard compliance programme
- I. Background & timelines
- II. Introduction-The Product Safety and Quality Management System
- III. High Hygiene Requirements
- IV. Basic Hygiene Requirement
- V. Module 9/Audit-one Requirements
- VI. Audit Protocol
Who should take the course?
Technical and quality managers from manufacturing sites
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 2 Days, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +632 8 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: