About the course
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements for Issue 8. It is designed to equip with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on-site
- Understand the changes to existing requirements
- Understand what site need to do to implement the new requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know what to expect for the Food 8 Audit
- I. Background and Timelines
- II. Changes to the Requirements
- III. Changes to the Audit Protocol
- IV. Auditor and Certification Body Perspective
Who should take the course?
Site technical and quality managers and their teams/BRC Global Standards Professionals
Prerequisite: Participants should have knowledge and background of BRC Issue 7
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 2 Days, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: