About the course
The FSSC 22000 Food safety system certification provides a framework for effectively managing your organisations food safety responsibilities. FSSC 22000 is fully responsible by the Global Food Safety Initiatives (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO standards. It demonstrates that your company has a robust food safety management system in place that meets the requirements of your customers and consumers.
FSSC 22000 was developed for the certification of food safety systems of organisations in the food chain that process or manufactures animal products, perishable vegetal products, products with a long shelf life, other food ingredients like additives, vitamins, bio-cultures and food packaging material manufacturing.
The FSSC 22000 certification scheme is supported by the European Food and Drink Association (CIAA) and the American Groceries Manufacturing Association (GMA)
This course is intended for delegates involved with managing the Food safety management system or their organisations. The training provides you with an overview of the purpose and requirements of FSSC 22000 (ISO 22000:2015 + ISO/TS 22002-1:2009) and as well as the certification for FSSC 22000.
- This course will equip you to understand the purpose and requirements of FSSC 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1 as well as the certification process for FSSC 22000
- I. Introduction to food safety hazards - refresher
- II. Understanding ISO 22000:2005 requirements
- III. Understanding ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 requirements (Pre-requisite Programme)
- IV. FSSC Additional Requirements
- V. Certification process
Who should take the course?
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Food Safety Team leaders
Prerequisite: It is preferable for the delegates to have a background knowledge of food safety principles, prerequisite programmes and HACCP
- Compared to traditional taught courses, we utilize the state of the art accelerated learning approach
- Highly interactive to allow all participants to apply new knowledge and enhance their learning
- Delivered through power point presentations supported with group discussion and exercises
Duration: 2 Days, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: