The FSSC 22000 Food safety system certification provides a framework for effectively managing your organisations food safety responsibilities. FSSC 22000 is fully responsible by the Global Food Safety Initiatives (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO standards. It demonstrates that your company has a robust food safety management system in place that meets the requirements of your customers and consumers.
FSSC 22000 was developed for the certification of food safety systems of organisations in the food chain that process or manufactures animal products, perishable vegetal products, products with a long shelf life, other food ingredients like additives, vitamins, bio-cultures and food packaging material manufacturing.
The FSSC 22000 certification scheme is supported by the European Food and Drink Association (CIAA) and the American Groceries Manufacturing Association (GMA)
This course is intended for delegates involved with managing the Food safety management system or their organisations. The training provides you with an overview of the purpose and requirements of FSSC 22000 (ISO 22000:2015 + ISO/TS 22002-1:2009) and as well as the certification for FSSC 22000.
- This course will equip you to understand the purpose and requirements of FSSC 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1 as well as the certification process for FSSC 22000
- To provide participants with an overview of the requirements of sector specific PRP and FSSC 22000 additional requirements.
- To understand the documentation requirements based on FSSC 22000 ver 5.0 standards.
I. Introduction to FSSC Version 5
II. FSSC Scheme Version 5 Requirements
III. ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems Concepts
IV. Key changes in ISO 22000:2005 vs ISO 22000:2018
V. Pre-requisite Programme for Food Safety Management Systems (ISO/TS 22002/1)
VI. FSSC 22000 Version 5 Additional Requirements
Who Should Attend
- Food Safety Management representatives of an Organization.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Food Safety Management System.
- FSSC 22000 certified Organisations representatives.
- Qualified Internal auditors of ISO 22000 & FSSC 22000 standards.
- The Organisational representative planning to get upgraded to FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning new standard FSSC 22000 ver 5.0 requirements.
It is preferable for the delegates to have a background knowledge of food safety principles, prerequisite programmes and HACCP
- Compared to traditional taught courses, we utilize the state of the art accelerated learning approach
- Highly interactive to allow all participants to apply new knowledge and enhance their learning
- Delivered through power point presentations supported with group discussion and exercises
3 Days, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM