For inhouse training only
- Learn the GMP requirements for effective implementation;
- Appreciate the importance of complying to GMP requirements in achieving work efficiency and effectiveness;
- Understand the importance of GMP in complying the customer requirements;
- Identify areas to be improved related to GMP compliance
- I. GMP Definition, Objectives, Scope and Use
- II. Benefits of GMP Implementation
- III. GMP Requirements
a. Establishment: Design and Facilities
b. Control of Operations
c. Establishment: Maintenance and Sanitation
d. Establishment: Personal Hygiene
f. Product Information and Consume
g. Awareness Training
h. Document and Records Management
Who should take the course?
- Food Safety Management Representatives
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Key Personnel involved in implementing and managing Food Safety Management System.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 1 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: