About the course
Food is an indispensable part of our life and safety of food is the grave concern for us. Increased consumer awareness and global trade practices have compelled the food business operators to give it a thought. Multiple problems regarding human health as food poisoning, mad cow disease, obesity etc have proven the fact that food safety should be the prime concern for food producer, manufacturer, Trader etc. and all other industries coming under the food chain. HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is an internationally recognized, science based food safety system, designed to prevent, reduce or eliminate potential biological, chemical and physical food safety hazards. This NASA spinoff has been called “the most revolutionary institutional innovation to ensure food safety of the twentieth century”. A HACCP system is the responsibility of the establishment. The food manufacturer has the most control over the product and thus can have the greatest impact on the safety of the food produced.
- Understand the concepts and importance of food safety
- Understand the HACCP preliminary steps and principles based on Codex Guidelines
- Food Safety Management Incorporating Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Understand the HACCP Implementation Methodology
- I. Introduction
- II. Importance of Food Safety.
- III. Codex Alimentarius Commission
- IV. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- V. Introduction and History
- VI. Guidelines for Application of HACCP
- VII. Logic Sequence for Application of HACCP
- VIII. The Seven Principles of HACCP
Who should take the course?
- Individuals planning the implementation of HACCP System
- Anyone who may be involved in either the support or actual implementation of a food safety management system or HACCP-based system
- Food safety professional or other personnel tasked with managing a food safety management system
- Food safety consultants
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 1 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: