About the course
HACCP is a food safety tool to provide increased control and monitoring during critical stages of the food processing chain. The scheme is accepted and adopted worldwide.
This food quality assurance programme is based on the internationally recognized Codex Alimentarius. It fol-lows seven principles that aims to identify food hazards and critical control points (CCP); to establish of limits and monitoring of the CCP’s; and to establish corrective actions, verification procedures, and record keeping measures.
Implementation of HACCP is beneficial to ensure the safety and quality of food products. It demonstrates the organization’s commitment to food safety which enhances corporate image that attracts global buyers.
- Explain the term Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- Describe the impact of proposed new food hygiene regulations on the food industry
- Explain the benefits of implementing a HACCP quality assurance system
- Define the term ‘hazard’ and the pre-requisite programmes.
- Identify and create a HACCP plan following the 12 Steps of HACCP
- I. The HACCP System
- II. Food Hazards
- III. Pre-requisite Programmes
- IV. 12 Steps of HACCP
- V. Benefits of Implementation
- VI. Workshop and Exam
Who should take the course?
- Individuals planning the implementation of HACCP System
- Anyone who may be involved in either the support or actual implementation of a food safety management system or HACCP-based system
- Food safety professional or other personnel tasked with managing a food safety management system
- Food safety consultants
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 2 Days, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: