IMS for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
About the course
The course gives an in-depth overview on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & BS/OHSHAS 18001:2007 for the success of an organization, to enable the implementation of its product and services in the national and international markets with effective internal standard operating procedures to achieve quality environmental, occupational health and safety management system.
- Understand the correct and relevant QEHS management system principles and ISO series of standards
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS/OHSAS 18001:2007 in the implementation and audit context
- To provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of QEHS as a tool for business improvement
- I. Introduction to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & BS/OHSAS 18001:2007 standard
- II. Context of the organization
- III. Leadership
- IV. Planning - Aspect/Impact, Hazard / risk
- V. Support
- VI. Operation
- VII. Performance evaluation
- VIII. Improvement - non-conformity, corrective action
Who should take the course?
Existing and potential IMS Internal Auditors
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 1 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: