About the course
This course helps participants to understand the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements.
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Explain the key terms, definitions, and requirements of the standard
- Know and understand the key changes in ISO 14001:2015
- I. What is ISO 14001:2015?
- II. ISO 14001:2015 Concepts and Methodology
- III. 1.Terms and Definition
3. Process Approach
4. Life Cycle Thinking
- IV. ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- V. 1. Overview of the 10 Clauses
2. Providing evidences to meet the
- VI. Workshop / Exercises
1. Understanding the Context of the Organization– Internal and External Issues
2. Understanding the Context of the Organization – Interested Parties
3. Identification of Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- VII. Question and Answer
Who should take the course?
This training has been designed for Management Representative, EMS or EHS Manager, ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members, Lead EMS auditors, Internal EMS auditors, Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 1 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: