About the course
The IEA Training aims to equip the participants with knowledge on performing internal EMS audits using ISO 19011:2018 through discussions and audit exercises.
Due to the intensive nature of this course, participants must have enough knowledge on the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 EMS standard.
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its environmental management system
- Write factual audit reports
- I. Interpreting the ISO 14\001:2015 Standard
- II. Audit Principles and Concepts
- III. Managing an Audit Programme
- IV. Conducting an Audit
• Initiating audit
• Preparing audit activities
• Conducting audit activities
• Reporting and Follow-up
- V. Auditor Competence and Evaluation
- VI. Workshop / Exercises
- VII. Q&A / Training Evauaiton
Who should take the course?
This training has been designed for Management Representative, EMS or EHS Manager, ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members, Lead EMS auditors, Internal EMS auditors, Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance.
Prerequisite: Participants MUST have knowledge and background on ISO 14001:2015requirements before attending this training.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 2 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +632 8 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: