About the course
The IQA Training aims to equip the participants with knowledge on performing internal QMS audits based on ISO 19011:2018 through discussions and audit exercises.
Due to the intensive nature of this course, participants must have sufficient knowledge on the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS standard.
- To interpret the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of an audit
- Understand the concept and principles of auditing and its purpose as a management tool
- Describe the competence, roles, responsibilities of auditors and other audit personalities
- Apply the learning to actual management and conduct of an audit (in accordance with ISO 19011)
- I. Interpreting the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- II. Audit Principles and Concepts
- III. Managing an Audit Programme
- IV. Conducting an Audit
• Initiating audit
• Preparing audit activities
• Conducting audit activities
• Reporting and Follow-up
- V. Auditor Competence and Evaluation
- VI. Workshop / Exercises
- VII. Q&A / Training evaluation
Who should take the course?
Quality Management Representatives, Internal Auditors, Top Management, Key Personnel involved in implementing and managing the Internal Audit Programme.
Prerequisite: Participants MUST have a good understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements before attending this training.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 2 Days, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +632 8 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: