About the course
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) has published the new IATF 16949:2016 on 1 October 2016. This will replace the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard. TUV SUD PSB is offering the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training to enable auditors to understand the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements and to conduct internal audits based on ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standard. This will be a great opportunity for participants to learn and get trained by a team of trained auditors.
- Gain an understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its automotive quality management system
- Write factual audit reports
- I. Introduction of IATF 16949:2016
- II. Benefits of a QMS
- III. Basic QMS Structure and ISO 9001:2015
- IV. What do Process Approach, Plan-DO-CHECK-ACT and Risk-based thinking concept mean?
- V. ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- VI. Customer Specific Requirements
- VII. Documenting and implementing Quality Management System
- VIII. How to conduct an internal risk-based process approach audit?
Who should take the course?
Management representatives, Executives from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve the Quality Management Systems, Engineers and Managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in the development, maintenance and internal auditing of existing / proposed Quality Management Systems.
Prerequisite: Knowledge on IATF
This internal auditor course will be a blend of training sessions, exercises and group discussions coupled with learning to achieve its objectives. The training will provide the participants a forum to freely interact with our qualified auditors.
Duration: 2 Days, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: