About the course
The Awareness Seminar is an informative lecture on basic quality concepts and the requirements of the standard.
- Explain what ISO 45001:2018 is all about
- Apply the requirements to one’s organization
- I. Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S)
1. History of OH&S Standards
2. International Organization for Standardization
3. Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- II. ISO 45001: 2018 OH&S MS – Requirements
2. Normative Reference
3. Terms and Definition
4. Context of the Organization
5. Leadership and Worker participation
9. Performance Evaluation
- III. Workshops and Exercises
IV. Question and Answer
Who should take the course?
- OH&S Management Representatives
- Safety Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Top Management
- Key Personnel involved in implementing and managing OH&S system.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 1 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: