About the course
The Awareness Seminar is an informative lecture on basic quality concepts and the requirements of the standard
- To gain awareness or general overview on ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- To apply the concepts to one’s organization
- I. What is ISO 9001:2015?
- II. ISO 9001:2015 Concepts and Methodology
1. 7 Quality Management Principles
3. Process Approach
4. Risk Based Thinking
- III. ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
1. Overview of the 10 Clauses
2. Providing evidences to meet the requirements
- IV. Workshop / Exercises
1. Applying the Quality Management Principles
2. Understanding the Context of the Organization Internal and External Issues
3. Understanding the Context of the Organization – Interested Parties
- V. Question and Answer
Who should take the course?
Quality Management Representatives, Internal Auditors, Top Management, Key Personnel involved in implementing and managing QMS.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 1 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +632 8 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: