About the course
The Information Security Management Systems, or ISMS, standard specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
This one-day course begins with the understanding of the concept of Information Security Management, the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification standard, and its relation to the ISO 27000 series of standards for information security management.
- Know the key principles and concepts of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS)
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its ISMS
- I. Introduction to information security management systems
- II. Objectives and benefits of an ISMS
- III. Key Principles and Concepts of the ISMS
- IV. Code of practice ISO/IEC 27002:2013
- V. Certification specification ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- VI. Certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- VII. The ISO 27000 series of standards
- VIII. ISO/IEC 27002:2013 requirements
Who should take the course?
This course is suitable for any managers or executives responsible for the security and confidentiality of their business-critical information. This course is designed for those people who wish to understand ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
Duration: 1 Day, 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +63 2 687 5673.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: