Incidents can disrupt an organization at any time and applying ISO 22301 will ensure that organizations can respond and continue its operations. Incidents take many forms ranging from large scale natural disasters and acts of terror to technology-related accidents and environmental incidents. However, most incidents are small but can have a significant impact and that makes business continuity management relevant at all times. This has led to a global awareness that organizations in the public and private sectors must know how to prepare for and respond to unexpected and disruptive incidents.
This course gives a brief introduction and overview to the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 BCM. The main emphasis of this course is to provide the knowledge and skills for participants, so they can appreciate and embrace the implementation of this Management System in their Organization.
- Introduction and background to Business Continuity Management
- The fundamentals of Societal Security – Business Continuity Management System, and overview of the ISO 22301:2012 requirements
- The ISO 22301 BCM Framework
- Reviewing the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
- Scope of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Leadership, Planning, and Support
- Operation – BIA
- Operation – BC Strategy
- Operation - BC Procedures
- Operation - Exercising and Testing
- Performance Evaluation & Improvement
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for Managers, Advanced IT & Quality Professionals, Management Representatives, Internal Auditors, Business Continuity Management & Team Members involved in organization-wide Business Continuity Management implementation, testing and exercising, assessment and evaluation of plans periodically. This course is also suitable for any Managers or Executives in Organizations providing essential services.
1 Day, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 427 kB ]
Online Registration Form