Unnecessary cost and wastages can be eliminated by implementing 5S Housekeeping. This results in improving quality and productivity.
- Understand the importance of 5S Housekeeping
- Learn the techniques to implement 5S Housekeeping in the organization
- Identify and eliminate waste in the organization
- Good housekeeping: The Japanese approach
- Importance of good housekeeping techniques
- 5S Housekeeping
- Seiri (Sort)
- Seiton (Set-in-order / Simplify)
- Seiso (Shine / Sweep)
- Seiketsu (Standardize)
- Shitsuke (Sustain / Self Discipline)
- Visual Control
- Role of employees in housekeeping activities
- The phases of good housekeeping techniques implementation
Various interactive activities, group discussions, class exercises and videos are used to enable participants to learn the concepts, tools and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
All personnel who play a part in improving the work environment in the organization.
1 Day, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 427 kB ]
Online Registration Form