As 24/7 availability is absolutely crucial for many industries, businesses need to have business continuity plans in place for business resiliency and operational excellence. The SS 507: 2008 Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) is a standard that specifies requirements for information communication technologies (ICT) DR services, including the implementation, testing and execution aspects of disaster recovery. A draft revision to SS 507: 2008 has recently been published and it is now open for public comments from 08 May – 09 July 2015.
We cordially invite you to join us for a complimentary briefing to learn about the key changes, as well as to contribute your thoughts on these changes. Take this opportunity to also network with key committee members and fellow industry players!
In addition, we will also be covering topics relevant to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in this session!
26th June (Friday)
2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
1 Science Park Drive, PSB Building
- Opening on objectives of the briefing
- Introduction by Security & Privacy Standards Technical Committee (SPSTC) - BC/DR Working Group Convener – Mr Lau Soon Liang
- Briefing on Key SS507 : 2015 changes by committee Member– Mr Philip SY
- Briefing on Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) by TUV SUD PSB PDPA Product specialist – Ms Catherine Toh
- Sharing of upcoming training dates by TUV SUD PSB BC-DR Product specialist – Mr Low Liang Ngien
Please contact Eunice if you require more information, and we look forward to meeting you at the briefing!
Phone: +65 6885 1616
Mobile: +65 9478 6276