In a highly competitive marketplace, facility managers are continually under pressure to deliver services which improve both the built environment and the productivity of business operations. Likewise, the requirement to extend the life of business assets often clashes with the mandate to minimise maintenance expenses, especially for high value capital equipment. Organisations also require the very highest standards, demanding that facility managers deliver effective services that meet statutory and regulatory compliances.
About ISO 41001:2018
ISO 41001: 2018 acknowledges the rapid growth and increased complexity of the facilities management market. Drawing on international best practice, ISO 41001 was created to help facility management teams optimise efficiency across a range of areas such as procurement, operations and maintenance. Based on a strategic, tactical and operational approach, the standard provides a common platform, which can be used across all sectors and organisations.
Importance of ISO 41001:2018
While facility management represents a high cost, it can also make a significant contribution to the organisation’s bottom line. Certification to ISO 41001 demonstrates that facility management services can be delivered effectively and efficiently, improving organisational cost benefits and consistently meeting the needs of stakeholders. The structured ISO 41001 framework also demonstrates the ability of the facility management function to take advantage of future opportunities and effectively address new challenges which support the organisation’s business goals.
Knowledge Sharing through Complimentary Webinar
To help you understand the requirements for ISO 41001:2018 standard, TÜV SÜD’s experts will cover all the key aspects of ISO 41001:2018 over a complimentary webinar.
Date: 23rd June 2020
Time: 2.30 pm PHT
Duration: 1 Hour
Speaker: TÜV SÜD’s Expert
Points to be Covered in the Webinar
- What is and why ISO 41001 Standard?
- ISO 41001 Benefits & Values
- ISO 41001 Key Concepts
- ISO 41001:2018 Certification Process
Click here, for more information on ISO 41001:2018.
Who should attend this webinar
This webinar is especially useful and relevant for the following group but not limited to:
- Facility managers in all types and sizes of organisations, including public and private companies.
Business Benefits of ISO 41001:2018
- Enhance workforce productivity, safety and well-being – by delivering a high-quality working environment.
- Grow profitability – by allowing the organisation to focus efforts on core revenue-generating business functions.
- Deliver significant cost benefits – by improving efficiency within your organisation and extending the lifespan of assets.
- Improve your marketability – certification to ISO 41001 proves effective facility management systems are in place to deliver service consistency.
We strongly recommend that you undertake ISO 41001:2018 certification. Having a Facility Management Systems standard in place, it will enable your organisation to enhance your facility management performance and meet the needs of your stakeholders.
To know more about ISO 41001:2018 Certification, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org