Post COVID-19, while you have initiated the process of restart, it is imperative for industries to ensure their systems and processes are assessed to evaluate the current status and potential gaps.
In order to help you mitigate the risks of accidents, ensure the safety of employee & other stakeholders and safeguard brand value, TÜV SÜD is organising a complimentary webinar on Post-Shutdown Safety Assessment (PSSA) for industries.
Knowledge Sharing through Complimentary Webinar
Webinar details as follows:
Date: 26th May 2020
Time: 1.30pm PHT
Duration: 1 Hour
Speaker: TÜV SÜD’s Expert
Points to be Covered in the Webinar
The webinar will provide you with an overview of safety measures and processes that need to be reviewed and assessed while you have initiated your restart:
- Review of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Mechanical Integrity Assessment
- Technical HSE site inspection
- Q&A Session
Who should attend this webinar
This webinar is especially useful and relevant for the following group but not limited to:
- Engineering departments (Process Engineer, Supervisor, Shift Leaders, Operators)
- Production Managers, R&D specialists
- HSE Managers / Officers
- Site Managers / Plant Managers
- Project Managers / Engineers
Business Benefits of Post-Shutdown Safety Assessment (PSSA) for Industries
- Mitigate your risks – We help you to mitigate the risk arising from plant incidents, enhance safety for people and the environment, increase process transparency and eliminate interface problems.
- Restart with confidence – Leverage on our expertise in safety and statutory compliance for legal certainty .
- Save time and money – with a safety assessment package customised based on your requirements to identify the areas of potential risks and improvements
- Independent and impartial assessment – of your current processes and systems
- Ensure the safety of your employees and other stakeholders
For any enquiries, please mail us on email@example.com