ENSURE FOOD QUALITY & SAFETY ASSURANCE THROUGHOUT FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN
From the E. coli outbreak across Europe and the United States to the melamine scare in China, we are also witnessing an increase in food poisoning cases in Asia. The safety of food products has become one of the top priorities of consumers, retailers, caterers and manufacturers.
Food quality & safety assurance can be achieved through implementation of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS), audits, food quality and safety testing. This helps to ensure food products are free from contamination & they comply with national and international hygiene standards.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand how you can safeguard your food products & achieve integrity throughout your supply chain. TÜV SÜD’s experts will cover all key aspects of food quality & safety assurance. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- Foodborne statistics in Singapore
- Food Borne Diseases / Poisoning news
- Food Scandals in Asia
- New food processing technologies
- Singapore Trend & Development in food industry
- Overview of Food Safety Management System (FSMS) (e.g. ISO 22000, BRC & more)
- Types of Food testing
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, AUDITS & TESTING
- Ensure Exceed customer expectations & enhance your brand’s reputation – by producing high-quality and safe food products which minimise recalls.
- Minimise risks – of product contamination and unwanted scrutiny.
- Inspire confidence – by ensuring your products and processes comply with international standards.
Learn more about the Food Quality & Safety services here.