IDENTIFY RISKS & APPROPRIATE MITIGATION MEASURES AT YOUR FACILITIES
Ensuring the overall safety performance of your facility is the key to reduce the risk to human life, assets, environment and keep business interruptions to as low as reasonably practicable.
Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) is widely used in industries involved with complex technical systems with potential for major accidents such as nuclear power plants, offshore installations and high hazard process facilities. This contributes to a safe design and optimised use of resources for controlling risk.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand how to identify risks and appropriate mitigation measures at your facilities through QRA. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- Introduction to the QRA
- Hazard Identification
- Frequency Analysis
- Consequence modelling
- ALARP Demonstration / CBA Method
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF QRA
- Ensure safety – through understanding the risk of potential hazards of your facilities by performing QRA.
- Identify and minimise risk – associated with the establishment quantified through QRA. This helps organisations to make cost-effective decisions and manages the risks for the entire asset lifecycle.
- Benefit from an expert partnership – providing experience in QRA to support your projects.
- Draw upon global support – with TÜV SÜD’s strong international and regional presence, providing a high level of knowledge in most markets, backed up by local expertise.
- Protect your reputation – by identifying risks and appropriating mitigation measures early in the development process. By preventing major accidents at your plant, you can protect your employees, the environment, company assets and its reputation.
Learn more about the service here.