The terms and conditions herein mentioned shall apply to all persons or organizations using TÜV SÜD PSB's training and conference facilities at Science Park.
"Event" refers to the Event or training or conference which is to be held at the Facilities.
"Facilities" refers to TÜV SÜD PSB’s training and conference facilities at Science Park.
"User" refers to any person or organization who rents and uses the Facilities.
"TÜV SÜD PSB" means TÜV SÜD PSB Pte Ltd located at 1 Science Park Drive, Singapore 118221.
1. All applications for the booking of the training and conference facilities must be made via the E-Booking Form to TÜV SÜD PSB.
2. You would receive an email to inform that your booking has been processed. Your booking would be confirmed only upon our receipt of your payment 5 working days before the date of event.
3. Any cancellation or postponement of a booking by the User must be specified in writing. Regardless of the reasons, if the User cancels the rental; the following conditions would apply:
a. For cancellation made 5 working days prior to the utilization of the Facilities, no penalty would be imposed. Any prepaid rental would be refunded.
b. For cancellation made between 2 to 4 working days prior to the utilization of the Facilities, a penalty equivalent to 50% of rental charges would be imposed. 50% of any prepaid rental would be refunded.
c. For cancellation made less than 2 working days prior to the utilization of the Facilities, a penalty equivalent to 100% of rental charges would be imposed. Any prepaid rental would be forfeited.
4. Upon confirmation of booking, all arrangements for audio visual (AV) equipment must be confirmed no later than 3 working days prior to the utilization of the Facilities. All the Facilities are equipped with the standard AV equipment (see Clause 6 of "Guidelines on Use of Facilities"). Additional AV equipment required would be subjected to availability and additional charges.
5. All bookings are non-transferable.
6. TÜV SÜD PSB reserves the right to make changes to the rates without any prior notice.
7. The User shall indemnify and keep indemnified TÜV SÜD PSB in full from and against all losses and damages to the room / equipment and all property caused directly or indirectly by the User, its employees or contracted suppliers. TÜV SÜD PSB shall bill the user for any repair and rectification work.
8. TÜV SÜD PSB shall under no circumstances be liable to make good or accept responsibility or liability arising in respect of any damage or theft or loss of any property, goods, articles or things deposited in the rooms by the User or any other person in one way or another connected to the User.
9. TÜV SÜD PSB shall not be liable for any loss due to any breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity, leakage of water, fire, government restriction, act of God which may cause the Facilities to be temporarily closed, hiring interrupted or cancelled.
10. No electrical apparatus or fittings of any kind shall be attached to, or used in conjunction with existing electrical fittings without the prior permission of TÜV SÜD PSB.
11. Access to the control room shall only be made with the prior permission of TÜV SÜD PSB.
12. Authorized TÜV SÜD PSB personnel shall have the right at any time to attend and observe the User's event.
13. The User should not use TÜV SÜD PSB's name in any way either directly or indirectly in its advertising, promotion or any other activities, other than for the purposes of providing the address of TÜV SÜD PSB.
14. No nails, adhesive thumb-tacks and such like materials are allowed to be used on any part of the Facilities, unless approved by TÜV SÜD PSB. If approved, the User shall be liable for any damage arising out of such use. Goods, equipment, furniture and such like articles should be properly handled and the User shall be liable for any damage to the floors or other parts of the Facilities.
15. All banners and posters that will be put up by the User for the Event and all marketing and other materials that will be distributed or circulated at the Event shall be submitted to TÜV SÜD PSB for approval not later than 14 days prior to the Event. Only banners and posters approved by TÜV SÜD PSB may be put up by the User and only materials approved by TÜV SÜD PSB may be distributed or circulated at the Event. TÜV SÜD PSB reserves the right to remove any non-approved banner or poster.
16. The User shall put up banners only on designated hooks in the respective Facilities. All banners must be removed immediately at the end of the Event. A surcharge of S$50.00 will be levied upon the User who failed to do so.
17. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere within TÜV SÜD PSB's premises.
18. Consumption of food and drink is NOTallowed inside the training and conference facilities.
19. In the event that additional AV equipment, training aids or services are required, these would be computed separately and added to the basic rental charges.
20. The User is encouraged to engage the in-house caterer of TÜV SÜD PSB. If the User engages an external caterer, prior approval from TÜV SÜD PSB is required. A deposit of S$50.00 per booking would be payable. The User shall be responsible for cleaning up the place immediately after the event / training / conference, failing which the S$50.00 deposit will be forfeited.
21. TÜV SÜD PSB reserves the right to waive, add, amend, or cancel any of the terms and conditions of rental. The terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, shall be available on TÜV SÜD PSB's website.
22. Notwithstanding that the booking has been confirmed, TÜV SÜD PSB may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the booking by giving 14 days' notice in writing. Any prepaid rental would be refunded and the User would have no further claims against TÜV SÜD PSB in connection with such cancellation.
23. TÜV SÜD PSB reserves the right to refuse the use of the Facilities in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions herein. No request for refund of prepaid rental will be entertained in such circumstances.
For further enquiries, please contact Chen Li An, Ann at 6885 1177 or See Swee Luan at 6885 1178 or via email email@example.com
Click "Yes" to proceed to facilities booking form if you have read and understood all the terms and conditions as stated above.